Blowtorched mackerel, upscale downtown baths, shopping malls for supergeeks, gourmet chicken skewers, raw beef sushi, art in a shipping container and a story by Banana Yoshimoto... Get lost in the city of neon lights and cherry blossoms.
LOST iN Tokyo is 68 technicolour pages filled with tips on;
• Outdoor activities & wellness
Includes 5 long-form interviews with celebrated locals on their relationship with Tokyo and their absolute favourite spots there.
• A selection of the hottest places to visit in two of the city’s most charismatic neighbourhoods
• A selection of our top picks for the entire city
• An in-depth report on the infamous Yakuza and their link to Tokyo
• An enigmatic photo showcase by Masataka Nakano
• An original piece of fiction by internationally-renowned author Banana Yoshimoto
• Shopping guide
• Recommended books, films & music to get you in the Tokyo state of mind
Size: 21cm x 16cm x 0.6cm