Copenhagen City Guide
A concrete mushroom with a sea view, farm food on a rooftop, a multicoloured park, a restaurant hidden in a tower... Get lost in the city of sustainability and cosiness.
LOST iN Copenhagen is 68 technicolour pages filled with tips on;
• Outdoor activities & wellness
Includes 5 long-form interviews with celebrated locals on their relationship with Copenhagen and their absolute favourite spots there.
• A selection of the hottest places to visit in two of the city’s most charismatic neighbourhoods
• A selection of our top picks for the entire city
• An in-depth story about growing up in Christiania
• A photo showcase filled with social commentary by Jon Bjarni Hjartarson
• An original and hilarious piece of fiction by Peter H. Fogtdal
• Shopping guide
• Recommended books, films & music to get you in the Scandi state of mind
Size: 21cm x 16cm x 0.6cm