Micro-local eating, art in an old brewery, Berghain’s new downbeat venture, hidden beaches on an urban island, a jaunt through the 1990s, vinyl meccas and shopping tip-offs... Get lost in the city of constant reinvention.
LOST iN Berlin is 68 technicolour pages filled with tips on;
• Outdoor activities & wellness
Includes 5 long-form interviews with celebrated locals on their relationship with Berlin and their absolute favourite spots there.
• A selection of the hottest places to visit in two of the city’s most charismatic neighbourhood
• A selection of our top picks for the entire city
• An in-depth story on Berlin’s thriving food scene
• A photo showcase by the legendary Ilse Ruppert on 1980s Berlin’s underground scene
• Shopping guide
• Recommended books, films & music to get you in the Berlin state of mind
Size: 21cm x 16cm x 0.6cm