Data privacy is of high importance for Ryan James Studio Ltd and we want to be open and transparent with our processing of your personal data.
We therefore have a policy setting out how your personal data will be processed and protected.
Who is the controller of your personal data?
Ryan James Studio Ltd is the controller of the personal data you submit to us and responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law.
Ryan James Studio Ltd
Suite 2/3, 48 West George Street, G2 1BP, Glasgow, United Kingdom
+44 (0)141 237 7650
Where do we store your data?
The data that we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) but may also be transferred to and processed in a country outside of the EEA. Any such transfer of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with applicable laws.
Who can access your data?
Your data may be shared within the Ryan James Studio Ltd team. We never pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties outside the Ryan James Studio Ltd team.
Data that is forwarded to third parties, is only used to provide you with our services. You will find categories of third parties under every specific process below.What is the legal ground for processing?
For every specific process of personal data we collect from you, we will inform you whether the provision of personal data is statutory or required to enter a contract and whether it is an obligation to provide the personal data and possible consequences if you choose not to.
What are your rights?
Right to access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact Ryan James Studio Ltd and we will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
Right to portability:
Whenever Ryan James Studio Ltd processes your personal data, by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right to rectification:
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by Ryan James Studio Ltd at any time except for the following situations;
• you have an ongoing matter with Customer Service
• you have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped
• you have an unsettled debt with Ryan James Studio Ltd, regardless of the payment method
• if you have, or are suspected to have, misused our services within the last four years
• your debt has been sold to a third party within the last three years or one year for deceased customers
• your credit application has been rejected within the last three months
• if you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for book-keeping purposes
Your right to object to processing based on legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on Ryan James Studio Ltd’s legitimate interest. Ryan James Studio Ltd will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate legitimate grounds for the process which overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims.
Your right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes.
You can opt out from direct marketing by the following means;
• following the instruction in each marketing emails
Right to restriction:
You have the right to request that Ryan James Studio Ltd restricts the process of your personal data under the following circumstances;
• if you object to processing based on Ryan James Studio Ltd’s legitimate interest, Ryan James Studio Ltd shall restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest
• if you have claim that your personal data is incorrect, Ryan James Studio Ltd must restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the accuracy of the personal data
• if the processing is unlawful you can oppose the erasure of personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data instead
• if Ryan James Studio Ltd no longer needs the personal data but it is required by you to defend legal claims
How can you exercise your rights?
We take data protection very seriously and therefore we have dedicated customer service personnel to handle your requests in relation to your rights stated above. You can always reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer:
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure that we continuously process your personal data in an open, accurate and legal manner. You can contact Ryan James Studio Ltd at email@example.com and write DPO as subject matter.
Right to complain with a supervisory authority:
If you consider Ryan James Studio Ltd to process your personal data in an incorrect way you can contact us. You also have the right to raise a complaint to a supervisory authority.